How could I forget seeing this from Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric?
*Updated 4:49 pm. Another one:
The all-new Chevy Colorado offers built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi.
Brady, Marshawn and Wilson put on quite the show. Too bad Marshawn and Wilson couldn't work together at the end of the game to seal the deal for the Seahawks!
Bill Belichick and Brady are champions for a fourth time. Butler's play ended a wild back-and-forth game between two great quarterbacks and two titanic coaches. It was a game worthy of the two best teams in the sport this decade. It was a game that reminded everyone watching why we love football so much.
I enjoyed watching most of the commercials. How about you?
The worst Super Bowl ads included the Mercedes-Benz "Fable" Commercial at #3:
The number 2 spot went to the Fiat “Blue Pill” commercial while the worst Super Bowl commercial, according to Superbowl-Commercials.org, was “Make Some Noise” from Lexus.
- Toyota Camry's: My Bold Dad tugging at your heartstrings.
- the 90 second Jeep Renegade commercial.
- Pierce Brosnan not getting all the action he wanted in a Kia Sorento ad.
- Nissan sat on the sidelines of Super Bowl advertising for almost two decades before they came roaring back With Dad.
- Ooops. Forgot Dodge Wisdom a half-hour ago:)
- The “Furious 7″ movie looks pretty action-packed!