Thursday, September 04, 2014

Food For Thought: Go Seahawks!

The NFL season starts tonight nearby in Seattle!
Remember, there is NO I in TEAM - or Tomato:)
Neither the Seattle Seahawks or the visiting Green Bay Packers have an I in their name. But Green Bay has Julius Peppers in the lineup after coming over from Chicago. His hometown is Wilson, North Carolina.

Sorry Julius, but Russell Wilson will have a better game than you tonight as quarterback of the Hawks! His hometown is Richmond, Virginia but he appreciates his Canadian fans and brought the Lombardi trophy to Vancouver recently.
I am on dinner duty at chez Hass tonight and omelettes are on the menu - with a few instructions from my wife, a fan of post-it notes. I heard on sportstalk radio the other day that Jim Benning, the general manager of the Vancouver Canucks, kind of goes overboard with post-it notes. You can read the newspaper article about that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment