Thursday, February 16, 2012

Out with the old, in with the new...

I'm back with a post on the sweet 16th. Don't you think this would be a better day for Valentine's Day than the 14th? My wife and I actually celebrated Valentine's Day on the 15th this year and we plan to make it an annual tradition.

Two more Kelowna Chiefs home games and then the playoffs start. Care to join me for a double date as I handle PA duties? The playoffs ARE a whole new season!

Last weekend I got a new phone. It's next to my old one here along with my computer's old motherboard. It was replaced on February 6 by my amazing computer techie after I was left unable to record and work on my computer for about a week.

This voiceover has me "thinking outside the box":


                                             Are you thinking outside the box?

Originality  is not doing something no one else has ever done but doing what has been done countless times with new life, new breath. ~ Marie Chapian

No comments:

Post a Comment