Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Catching up on Football! 5 Buffalo Bills' Game Recaps

Kelowna is home to some retired CFL football players. That was the front page story last Friday by Warren Henderson of the Capital News. Here is the link.
On Saturday morning I had a great breakfast with NFL artist, Bob Mueller. He gave me several prints - including Deion Sanders as a Dallas Cowboy (the Buffalo Bills' next opponent) and Jim Brown, who many consider the greatest running back in NFL history. Deion made the Hall of Fame this summer and I love how he opened his speech!

Bob is a great speaker too!
Check out the link to an interview in late September on my blog.

I have not linked to any of my "Thurman Thomas Show" game recaps since late September so let's catch up:)  
Crazy Sunday statistic from the NFL: Patriots receiver Wes Welker had 9 receptions for 136 yards. Compare that to Chad Ochocinco, who has 9 catches for 136 yards ALL season. Ouch!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment