Monday, August 29, 2011

Prefer My Microphone over Microscope!

Saturday's headline in our local paper was about the pressure Kelowna's Danny Watkins is under in Philadelphia, where he is protecting quarterback Michael Vick, who just signed a six-year, $100 million contract today.

I like the deadline pressures associated with voiceover work. I prefer that over a physical beating on the football field:-)  The start of my week sees me halfway through a 12-page prototype module for NAPA Auto Parts. Once this gets approval, we will have fifteen modules to complete by next spring. This is in addition to eight longer training modules this year for another division at NAPA. I hope to wrap this prototype up tomorrow and then begin voicing a 169-slide bank handbook due for another client after the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment