Tuesday, February 01, 2011

New Month! Mouth Issues...Lap 'n Snack

February 1st means I can say spring is next month!
My Dad's photo accompanied this article yesterday on the web:
Kelowna facing economic predicament
It was taken mid-September '09. Cool!
 
Kat Keesling wrote yesterday about mouth noise and how voice talents can deal with the issue:
Pasties and Doughmouth : 25 Facts About Sticky Audio

From lip smacks to the Lap 'n Snack...
I saw this commercial last night while working out at the gym:


I guess they are hoping for more sales leading up to Sunday's Super Bowl...pick the Packers to beat Pittsburgh!
They are the greatest thing since sliced cheese...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ralph! Thanks so much for the shout out. You added a fun and timely touch. Your father's photo was well done. Kudos to him for having it published. Nice! Thanks again, Ralph. ~Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for connecting here Kat! I hope the weather is cooperating for you in Colorado. I heard the NHL's Colorado Avalanche had their game postponed in St. Louis Tuesday night. That has only happened five other times in the last six years in the NHL.

    Best,
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I gotta have a Lap-n-Snack! It's a modern day horse trough for couch cushions (read 'potatoes'). But what happens when I celebrate the winning score...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herb, my friend!
    Celebrate by doing a little "Shake, Rattle and Roll."

    I know your late father would have approved:) Thank you for sharing your moving tribute two days ago:
    Megaphone Musings!: Cool Daddy Mike

    Your friend through thick and thin,
    Ralph

    ReplyDelete