Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Facebook FUN! Super Bowl edition

Friday afternoon link:
How can you NOT root for Green Bay in the Super Bowl after seeing this?


My Facebook status today:
I have been parenting with TOO much "Snap, Crackle, and Pop!" lately...
Apologies to my 3 amazing teenagers and my wife...

My Facebook status last night:
Please, do NOT blog and drive...

Wednesday's furry Facebook photo:


Ben Roethlisberger is keeping a low profile at the Super Bowl - under Brett Keisel's beard...
Photo credit: Jim Lang of Sportsnet.
His latest blog post is about Woodson:
The Wisdom of Woodson. That's Charles of Green Bay - not the retired Steelers Hall of Famer, Rod.

Tuesday morning's Facebook status (Feb. 1):
Top of the Morning (and Month) to You!

Looking ahead to the Super Bowl on Sunday, Pittsburgh was the birthplace of the late “Mister Rogers” – Fred. Despite this, I believe Mr. Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay will be the MVP and lead the Packers past Pittsburgh. 27-20 is my prediction. Enjoy the game - and the Super Bowl ads...

No comments:

Post a Comment