Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Facebook FUN! Oh Yeah!

My status last night: "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks.
I don't care...about dieting..."
Congrats on a game one victory last night for the Rutland Rockies as they opened a Best of Five against West Kelowna. My son, Justin, finished on the mound. Here is a picture of the team.

Thursday morning link from Wednesday night in Vancouver:
Lights (fireworks!), America, Action! Celebration of Light raw video USA

Wednesday morning status: OOOh NOOO! KOOvalchuk deal Kaput! The 17-year, $102 million contract circumvents the NHL's salary cap. AND he won't be playing at 44!...I know I wasn't playing in the NHL at 44 either:)

Tuesday morning status: OOOh NOOO! Lindsay Lohan follows up "The Parent Trap" with "The Prison Trap?" :)

Monday morning status: OOOh NOOO! MOnday - the Only day of the week featuring the letter O...

Sunday morning status: OOOh yeah! OOsthuizen wins The Open by a touchdown over WestwOOd...Tiger WOOds 13 back...OOuch!

Saturday afternoon link: I don't see Elton John on this list...I'll have to ask him about this tonight:)
Saturday afternoon link: ‎"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" BECAUSE Sir Elton John is in Kelowna tonight!

Meanwhile, tying in with my affection for the letter O today, this is one of the catchiest songs ever:
Yello's "Oh Yeah!"

No comments:

Post a Comment