Monday, May 03, 2010

ON the Canucks' BANDwagon!

I was wrong in my prediction of the Vancouver Canucks losing
their opening round playoff series to the LA Kings. So I am back on the bandwagon, baby!

In fact, on the opening night of the NHL season last October 1, I stated right here:
The Canucks will win a division title like last year and fare better than Chicago, who knocked them out of the playoffs.

Tonight, it is game two of round two with Vancouver in Chicago. The Canucks smoked the Blackhawks in the opener, 5-1! Roberto Luongo is
on top of his game in net and I think that legendary Chicago band, Styx, should rework their 1983 smash, “Mr. Roboto”, and make it a tribute to Roberto called: “Mr. Roberto”...

What song can the Canucks NOT stand in Chicago? Find out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment