Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Commercials with Tiger and his Dad

April 7th and I see I last posted seven days ago - and seven days before that...My desk calendar has this quote today:
The imprint of the father remains forever on the life of the child.

As the Masters golf tournament begins tomorrow with the return of Tiger Woods, here is a new Nike commercial featuring the voice of his late father, Earl:

Some thoughts on the advertising approach are here at FanHouse along with a classic commercial featuring a young Tiger and his Dad.

My friend, Curt Harding, did a post last week called March DADness. I had a chance to comment and share some cool basketball info about my son, Jordan. I will be watching Jordan play basketball tonight!

My older son, Justin, is back on the baseball diamond this season while I so enjoyed hearing the words "Hello Father" from the back of the Tim Horton's lineup earlier this afternoon from our beautiful young daughter, Ashley. I am so blessed to be a Dad...

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."
~ Harmon Killebrew (Baseball Hall of Famer)

No comments:

Post a Comment