Sunday, December 13, 2009

Couple of Points & a pose

ONE more point - and the Buffalo Bills hit 200!
They are in Kansas City today and on the "Thurman Thomas Show" this weekend we featured Kansas City on the 50th Season Moment from 1994:

Poinsettia does not have a T in the middle...
This past week, I voiced a 33 1/2 minute PowerPoint presentation for a management training demo for a large U.S. client in the automotive repair industry. Did you know PowerPoint is twenty-five years old?

One year ago today my blog post was:
Voiceover artist on strike..I mean, strikes a pose
Well, I am at it again this year as a mannequin for Willow Park Church's annual "Living Nativity." I am a Roman soldier:













That is not a real pointy sword but that is hockey tape on my legs...Seven shows the last two nights. Doors open at 3:00 today for at least five shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment